Page settings let you customize the markup and styling of the page you are currently editing. They precede your global settings.
To access page settings click the Gear icon in the builder toolbar. Use the Reset button next in the panel header to delete all existing page settings with one click.
Page settings are broken down into the following groups:
- General: Set the featured image right in the builder, disable header and footer of this individual page, etc.
- One Page Navigation: Use those settings to create a one-page website with Bricks.
- SEO: Change your page permalink, title, and metadata right within the builder.
- Sharing: These settings help you customize how this page looks like when shared on social media (Facebook, Twitter, etc.)
- Custom Code: Add any custom CSS & JS code that you only want to use on this page here.