Finding affordable, high-quality, commercially useable photography for your website, that doesn’t scream stock photography is really hard. Bricks is putting an end to it.
Unsplash.com, the world’s most generous community of photographers, allows you to use their photography royalty free (commercial use included). No linking back or attribution required. Unsplash operates under a so-called “do whatever you want” license.
You can search through and download any Unsplash photo right from within Bricks by clicking the Browse Unsplash button below any image control. This opens a popup that lets you browse and download any photo of Unsplash’s entire library of hundreds of thousands of commercially free photos.
One Click Photo Download
Hover over any photo and click the Download button to download a photo from Unsplash directly into your WordPress media library. All resizing is done automatically in the background for you.
How To Generate Your Unsplash API Key
To receive access to Unsplash’s photo library you need to create an API key. It’s free and only takes two minutes.
- Create an Unsplash developer account if you don’t already have one:
- Log in and visit:
- Click “New Application”, check all boxes and click “Accept terms”.
- Fill out the application name and description and click “Create application”
- Scroll down to “Keys” and copy the “Access key”
- Now head back the Bricks builder. Go to Settings > Global Settings > API Keys and paste your Unsplash API key under “Unsplash API access key”. Click Save.
If you click on Browse Unsplash below any image control the latest Unsplash photos should appear, ready for you to download.